Dear GT S6102 I will going to show to how to flash your original firmware ROM of Samsung GT S6102 if your phone get brick or you want to again change your custom ROM to Original Firmware ROM.
There Are Five Reasons Why GT S6102 User Wants To Go Back To Original Firmware.
1. I have installed number of Custom ROM in my GT S6102 but the problem I used to get less ram capacity. My memory gets full after installing custom ROM with Whatsapp and Truecaller only.
2. You can see image the Samsung have 2 SIM Slot which both have 3G capacity network. But problem you get after installing custom ROM is you only get 2G and Automatic option to Select Network but your WCDMA Only (3G) option get disable and so the GPRS start getting fluctuation Between 2G and 3G network which irritates.
3. Due to Memory full unable to receive SMS in Inbox.
4. Due to unwanted application by the Builder of custom ROM.
5. Another one is Custom ROM Developer use to add different updated app other than original firmware in the ROM like Calling App, contact App, Alarm App, and Calendar App etc. which’s memory’s are more than the original firmware application and this reduce the space after installing custom ROM.
Download Original Firmware With Odin Software
Process TO Flash Firmware
- Download The Samsung GT S6102 Original Firmware from above given download link.
- Extract all file on desktop
- Now to Download mode in Samsung By pressing three key of mobile together ie. Home Key, Down Volume Key 7 Switch off Button as shown in the image below.
- After going to Download mode press volume up button (for proceeding the Option shown Continue)
- Connect Your Usb with Computer and mobile both and you will find COM PORT in the Odin Software In Yellow color.which means your mobile is detected by software.
- Click on the Odin Software and add all respective file with it as shown in the image.
- After attaching all file click on START button and you see on Image.
- You will see your phone flashing by the Odin Application and after all done your mobile will be restarted.
- After Than remove your battery and go to RECOVERY MODE and click on WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET & also on WIPE CACHE PARTION and than again reboot your Phone as shown in images..
- Your Phone Flashed Done.