Dear user before rooting you need to first unlock the bootloader of Motorola E.The procedure of unlocking the bootloader is orignally published by Motorola on its own website CLICK HERE.
I will be showing the same procedure but before that you need to download all the file for this procedure.
Download MOTOROLA USB DRIVER FROM OFFICIAL SITE –CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD MOTO E BOOTLOADER UNLOCKER
PROCEDURE OF BOOTLOADER UNLOCKER
1. After downloading the bootloader unlocker extract in C: Driver (In LOCAL DISK C:)
2.Right click CMD and Run it as administrative as seen in image
3. ON your USB DEBUGGING Mode.
4. Switch off your phone go to FASTBOOT MODE .For fastboot mode switch off your mobile and press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
5. TYPE fastboot oem get_unlock_data command in CMD as shown in picture.
5. Copy the boot loader code in notepad and paste in the motorola website to get unlock bootloader code.see image
c.)Paste in Motorola website.CLICK HERE
SOME TIME YOU WILL NOT GET BOOTLOADER CODE.YOU CAN SEE THE MESSAGE I GOT FROM WEB SITE WHICH IS IN RED COLORED UNDERLINE.BUT AFTER 2 WEEKS WHEN I TRIED WITH DIFFERENT EMAIL ID I GOT BOOTLOADER CODE.
6. After getting bootloader code Switch on your mobile and ON your Debugging Mode and type the following command written in image.
7. After your mobile get unlock now the process is to replace your recovery with CWM Custom recovery.
Download the recovery.img and extract in MOTO E ADB FILE Folder and enter the command :- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.Download SUPER SU FILE and paste in SDCARD. Tap volume down on the Moto E to highlight recovery and push volume up to select it.
9. After going to recovery mode select update form SDCARD optionand select SUPER SU
DOWNLOAD MOTOROLA E RCOVERY
Now your mobile is rooted.You can follow any youtube procedure but use my file in place of them.