Dear User it is very easy to shift your web site from one hosting to another hosting.I will provide you detail knowledge. It will look like little hard but procedure is very simple .Please read the notification and requirement carefully.If any thing is missing it will be hard to guaranty you that you can restore with out error.So follow it carefully.
Procedure is same for Window Hosting and Linux Hosting only difference is control panel but the home directory and SQL Database is same.
FOR LINUX HOSTING CONTROL PANEL
- Deactivate all plug-in of WordPress. Don’t Uninstall (Deactivation is required because number of plugin contain user name of previous Hosting which will not get transfer in New Hosting if it is activated)
- Open Control Panel → Click on Backup → Click on Home Directory Backup.
- Open Control Panel → Click on Backup → Click on Database Backup.
- Open Control Panel → Click on My PHP Admin → Click on the Database User Name which Contain WordPress Database. (For Eg. My Control Panel user name is Yadvi123 and when I install WordPress in my Control Panel it Created Sql Databse as User Name- Yadvi132_wp. So you have to click at this user name only.)
- Take Back of Database from PHP My Admin as seen in Picture Below →
Click on EXPORT → CUSTOM- Display all possible option → Select WordPress database user name (For Eg. Yadvi132_wp)
Tick on Add Drop DATABASE Statement
Click on GO and Save Database BACKUP